Citrus Fresh Essential Oil is a total favorite of mine! I’ve found so many uses for it around my home, and can’t get enough of the clean refreshing aroma that it provides.
It’s a blend of Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin, and Spearmint…how yummy does that sound?!
1. Make a quick and simple easy carpet freshener by adding 10-15 drops to a box of baking soda and sprinkle a bit on your carpet and rugs. Let sit for a few minutes and vacuum up.
2. Left that load of laundry in the wash machine too long? Seriously, who hasn’t done that from time to time! Just add a few drops of Citrus Fresh and your clothes won’t have that nasty odor.
3. Got some greasy hands and regular old soap isn’t quite cutting it, and a couple of drops of citrus fresh and they should be clean in no time.
4. Use Citrus Fresh to remove sticky residue. Like the time I sent my son’s band new dry fit t-shirt through the washer and dryer with a sticker on it and then proceeded to let it sit for, gasp, months because I didn’t know what to do with it. Yep, Citrus Fresh to the rescue!
5. Pop a few drops of this oily goodness into your diffuser to energize your morning and brighten your mood.
6. Make a refreshing sugar scrub by adding 10 drops to 1 1/2 cups of sugar and 1/4-1/2 cup of coconut oil (depending on how moist you like your scrubs).
7. Make your own air freshener by adding 8-10 drops of Citrus Fresh to a glass spray bottle filled with water and a bit of which hazel.
8. Cleaning seafood or other stinky food prep? Rub a few drops on your hands to get rid of those odors.
If you’re interested in giving Citrus Fresh Essential Oil a try or are wanted to get started with a great deal on a Premium Starter Kit head on over here for all the details!